Well, as you may have heard…I am a huge sticker/decal fanatic. I mean, I am just BA-NA-NA-S for all things stickers (bumper stickers, decals, deco washi tape, etc.) This is painfully expressed in my previous posts 1 & 2. So, what better way to show off my
obsession passion for stickers by plastering them all over my laptop! This is what I have done so far, & I am definitely planning on adding more…
- エステバン (Esuteban) a.k.a. Esteban. This what I’ve named my laptop. Yes, that’s weird, but I’m OK with it.
- Teriyaki Source sticker. This is a nod to the Japanese rap band TERIYAKI BOYZ (which you may recognize from the Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift movie soundtrack)
- MACKDADDY decal. MACDADDY is a popular hip-hop streetwear brand from Japan.
- Black Icon Urban Garment sticker. This is one of the many logos from each clothing season of the famous Japanese streetwear brand NEIGHBORHOOD.
- B Side Label Fox decal. The phrase says: 狐の嫁入いです (kitsune no yomeiri idesu), which I think roughly translates to “To be married into a fox” (?) I’m a bit doubtful of my translation…
- BAPE STA sticker. This is a nod to the Japanese streetwear brand A Bathing Ape (a.k.a. BAPE).
- Fragment Design decal. Fragment is also another popular streetwear brand from Japan.
- NEXUSVII (Nexus 7) paper sticker. Yet another popular streetwear brand from Japan.
- HUF ‘H’ decal. Finally a label not from Japan. This one’s an urban skater/streetwear brand from San Francisco.
- B Side Label Otter decal. I can’t really make out what the characters say on this one, since the writing is so small and squished together. I could only decipher the word “safety”, or something like that.
- NEIGHBORHOOD Urban Garment sticker. This is the main logo for the Japanese streetwear brand NEIGHBORHOOD. As you can see, I am a big fan of this brand (& so is my husband).
- Firmament Berlin Renaissance sticker. Firmament Berlin is a popular clothing shop located in Germany. They carry various urban streetwear brands, most from Japan.